• Fully Air Conditioned.
• State of the Art Swimming Pool.
• Unique E-Campus Programme.
• Information is also decimated through Mobile App Technology.
In an endeavor to give nothing but the best to its students Thakur Public School takes the lead in leveraging the power of IT to provide seamless communication amongst the parents, teachers and the management through an internet based software called E-Campus.
• Primrose Pre School offers admissions to Nursery, Junior Kindergarten (Jr. KG), Senior Kindergarten (Sr. KG).It is run by the Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust.
• Thakur Public School offers admissions from classes I to IX. There will be no admission to Class X.
The admission process comprises the following stages:
• Obtaining the Brochure and Application form for Admission from Thakur Public School.
• Submitting the duly completed application for Admission and supporting documents to Thakur Public School and paying the Registration Fee within specified period.
• Communication of the admission decision to parents.
• Acceptance of admission by the parents and payment of applicable fees/charges/expenses.
• Confirmation of admission by Thakur Public School.
Thakur Public School prescribes uniform for all its students. Students are expected to take pride in their personal appearance and to conform to all rules governing the school uniform. The wearing of the uniform creates a sense of belonging to the School. The details of the uniform will be provided upon admission to the school.
Details of the fee structure can be obtained from the school office upon admission.
Fees : Payable quarterly : To be paid by way of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Thakur Public School" or "Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust" (as applicable) payable at Mumbai.
• The fees should be paid in four equal instalments. The first instalment is to be paid at the time of admission and subsequently, on or before 15th May, 15th September, 15th December and 15th March (Non-refundable).
• Fees may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with the rules and regulations duly notified.
• Surcharge per month is charged if the fees / charges are paid later than the specified period.
• The Security Deposit is collected against damage to, or loss of, library books, laboratory equipment, computer facilities, and other equipment or assets of the School. It will be refunded without interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the child's studies at / withdrawal from Thakur Public School in accordance with the procedure mentioned in the school almanac.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Thakur Public School has put in place policies and regulations necessary for the effective functioning of the school. It reserves the right to amend its policies and regulations wherever and whenever considered necessary and appropriate. The information contained in this publication, the current "Application for Admission" form and accompanying documents is an indication of Thakur Public School's plans as on the date of publication of this document. Neither this publication and the descriptions contained herein, nor the current "Application for Admission" form must be construed to bind the School to any specific policies or regulations. The submission of completed "Application for Admission" form does not guarantee admission. Although all possible care has been taken in the preparation of this publication, Thakur Public School gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility, for any errors or omissions, however caused. It is advised to check for confirmation of information contained herein with the authorized representatives of the school.
Concession in Admission fees will be granted to the following: *(T&C apply)
- 25% to Siblings currently studying in the school.
- 25% to students having Hindi speaking minority status.
- 25% to Single parent (female)
* Terms and conditions as applicable. Only one concession can be availed at the time of admission.
* It would be appreciated if the fees are paid in advance for the full year, concession of 8% will be given on Tuition and Term fees. **(T&C apply)
For admission to Thakur Public School, we normally expect the child to have been born in the year shown against the respective Classes, as in the following table:
Play GroupChildren Who Complete 2-Years On / Before July 31st 2017NurseryChildren Who Complete 3-Years On / Before July 31st 2017Junior KGChildren Who Complete 4-Years On / Before July 31st 2017Senior KGChildren Who Are Born In The Year - 2012Class IChildren Who Are Born In The Year - 2011
The Brochure, Application form for admission and other relevant documents can be obtained from the School Office.
The Application form duly filled along with recent passport size photograph affixed must be submitted to the Office at Thakur Public School on or before the last date stipulated, along with the following documents:
a) One certified true copy each of School Reports of the last three years (Wherever applicable)
b) One certified true copy of child's Birth Certificate, on which the name of the child should be mentioned. Birth Certificate must be in English. If it is in Hindi or a regional language, an English translation of the same on Rs. 100/- stamp paper, duly notarized must be submitted. Original Birth Certificate must be produced for verification at the time of Admission.
c) Non-refundable Registration Fee in Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Thakur Public School" or "Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust" (as applicable) payable at Mumbai.
d) Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. If the child is coming from outside Maharashtra, the Transfer Certificate should be duly countersigned by the Education Officer of that area.
e) For admission to Jr KG and Sr KG a bonafide certificate is required clearly mentioning the current class in which the child is studying.
f) For children (Indian nationality) coming from abroad the Transfer Certificate must be duly attested by the Indian Embassy/ High Commission. The date of birth of the child should be clearly mentioned in the Transfer Certificate. It should contain names of parents, duration of the child's study at that school and whether fit or qualified for promotion to next standard.
g) Medical Fitness Certificate duly signed and stamped by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
h) Proof of Residence (e.g. Landline Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Voter Card etc.), as admission is given to those residing between Goregaon (East) to Dahisar (East).
i) Two stamp sized photographs of (i) the child (ii) both the parents to be submitted along with other documents.
j) Two stamp sized photograph of child in school uniform against red background to be submitted once school uniform is received.
*Kindly ensure that the Application form is complete in all respects, so as to facilitate the admission process.
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following, within the specified time.
A) Applicable fees/charges/expenses (Non refundable).
B) Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
C) Admission Acceptance Form.
D) Security Deposit (Interest free and refundable).
If, for any reason, the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, it must be produced on or before the re-opening date of the school.
The Admission Acceptance Form to be signed by parents, seeks to confirm among other things, their financial responsibilities to the School, an agreement that they and the child will conform to the Regulations of the School in force from time to time, and that the School will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/ her stay at the School.